Please make an appointment to have your consignment items reviewed by using the SCHEDULE NOW button on the home page.If you miss 3 appointments without canceling you will not be able to schedule future appointments. Feel free to email any item you are not sure of to firstname.lastname@example.org or text 518-776-0014. ** Please call ahead for a check to
be processed. You must have a balance of
at least $15.00 if you are not at the end of
your consignment period. We need 24 hours for the check to be processed and
we do not process checks on Sunday or
Monday. You can use your earnings as
store credit anytime and your money never
expires in your account.
1. Thou shalt bring all clothing in for consignment on a hanger.
2. Thou shalt bring in all items odor, smoke, stain, and pet hair free.
3. Thou shalt not bring in more than 10 items every seven days.
4. Thou shalt deliver items to be consigned Tuesday 10-7, Thursday 10-7
or Saturday 10-3 by Appointment Only.
5. Thou shalt request a check via phone with 24 hour notice for check to be processed and receive acknowledgement of its request.
6. Thou shalt not request a check if your balance is less
than $15 unless you are at the end of your 60 day consignment
period, but your money is available immediately to be used as
credit in the store.
7. Thou shalt be responsible for knowing what season of clothing
we are currently taking.
8. Thou shalt not question La Moda Lisa of the items they decide to
consign or not.
9. Thou shalt share information on items consigned, but shalt not
dictate price or method of selling to La Moda Lisa.
10. Thou shalt expect to wait a minimum of 15 minutes while
dropping off items to be consigned while La Moda Lisa staff
reviews your items.
SPRING Consignments Start –2nd Week February:
Brighter colors, cottons, linens, silks, dresses
SUMMER Consignments Start – 2nd Week of April :
Short sleeves, whites and light fabrics, sun dresses, shorts
FALL Consignments Start – 2nd Week of August:
Darker colors, light sweaters, light jackets, long sleeves, long pants
WINTER Consignments Start – 2nd Week of October:
Long sleeves, boots, outerwear, woolens, heavier items
** We are not accepting Prom Gowns until the last week of January
and stop taking them March 31st.
We no longer accept Wedding Gowns on consignment.